Best Chesapeake Bay Boat Rentals
Crisfield, MD - More water, more public shoreline, less traffic, less money.
Away from the crowds of Ocean City, and only a short drive from Salisbury Maryland, Crisfield is a great alternative for a family vacation, fishing trip, or romantic getaway. If you are looking for a weekend water adventure, Crisfield is the BEST place to find it. Take a cruise ship to Smith and Tangier Islands, get on a charter fishing or head boat, rent a kayak or a powerboat - your adventures start here in Crisfield!
Rent a kayak, paddleboard, sailboat, pontoon boat, fishing or crabbing skiff! Great prices, and the BEST service!
When you rent a boat in Crisfield you will get personalized, one-on-one, service. When you leave the dock you will be one of the few boats on the water - unlike the other popular tourist destinations. When you get out of the harbor you will find miles of open water and some of the best fishing and crabbing the bay has to offer.
Great ideas for day trips and family weekends »
- Paddle 2900 acres of Janes Island State Park water trails.
- Guided and Solo trips available by kayak and paddleboard. Mile after mile of marked, beautiful water trails.
- Take a pontoon and hit "Party Cove".
- Take a 10 mile ride in total comfort - to the hottest beach on the Eastern Shore!
- Go Sailing!
- The Getaway lets you sail with big groups, so nobody gets left on the dock. Lessons are available.